Downtown Vancouver Hotel Suites
There’s no better place to call home than Robson Suites in the West End. Our luxury suites are outfitted with a host of convenient amenities and features designed with your comfort in mind. Add our thoughtful hotel amenities and ideal downtown location to the mix and you’ve discovered the city’s best recipe for an enjoyable, affordable stay.
All Studio and One Bedroom Suites feature a full, five-piece kitchen with a fridge, microwave, dishwasher, oven range with a four-element stove, and sink, as well as all the cookware, tableware and kitchen linens you require.
Our all-suites hotel specializes in making our extended stay guests feel right at home. To reserve your suite for a long term stay, fill out our online form or give us a call directly at 1-800-404-1398.
One Bedroom Suites
Enjoy the peace and quiet of your spacious private bedroom, featuring a Queen bed, a generous dresser and plenty of closet space. The separate living room offers plenty of room to relax, with a 32” LCD TV with cable and a DVD player, a sofa bed and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The full, bright kitchen offers all the amenities you could ask for, including a coffee maker, toaster, full-size appliances (fridge, dishwasher, microwave, double sink and oven range) and plenty of cupboard and counter space.
Take your home-cooked meal into the charming dining area with a large table two comfortable chairs. Additional place settings and high chairs are available - just ask!
Additional features in the One Bedroom Suite include in-suite laundry, free high speed Wi-Fi, a full bath with a soaker tub and shower, a den/storage space with a desk and chair, and complimentary coffee and teas. These suites also have a open or enclosed balcony, depending on the suite.
Our intelligently designed Studio Suite provides you with plenty of space to stretch out in: Enjoy a 32” LCD TV with cable and a DVD player in the living area, and then tuck into your comfortable Queen bed for a sound sleep. The Studio Suite offers a large closet and dresser, and an extra room for extra luggage storage.
The bright kitchen features a double sink, an oven range, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher, as well as a coffee maker and toaster. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the cookware, tableware and linens you need. Enjoy your meal at the bright dining area, with a large table and two chairs (just ask if you need more settings or a high chair).
Additional features in the Studio Suite include in-suite laundry, a full bath with a soaker tub and shower, free high speed Wi-Fi, and complimentary coffee and teas.
Reservation PoliciesPlease read through our reservation policies prior to booking:
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your reservation, we require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice prior to your scheduled check-in date and time during the months of October to April. For reservations scheduled from May to September, we require a minimum of 48 hours notice.
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Pet Policy: Dogs are welcome guests in our second-floor suites. There is a pet fee of $20 + taxes per night, per dog, to a maximum of $300 per stay.
- Full-Size 5-Piece Kitchen
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi
- Data Ports
- In-Suite Laundry
- Den/Storage Space*
- Desk + Chair*
- Private Bedroom*
- Complete Cookware + Tableware
- Complimentary Coffee + Tea
- Enclosed/Open Balcony Or Patio*
- Large Closets
- 32” LCD TV + DVD With Cable
- Maid Service
- Telephone With Free Voicemail
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Independently Controlled Heating
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pet Friendly Rooms Available (Second Floor Only)
- Cribs Available (No Cost)
- Rollaway Beds Available ($20+ tax/night)